Sunday, March 27, 2005

Soneva Gili


Soneva gili2
Originally uploaded by eyes1997.
Yep I know I just recently (not really all that recent coz it was in early Jan but oh well..) came back from a holiday in Sydney but after seeing this on the "Top 10 best bedrooms" show on cable, I think I can use a holiday again...in this place to be precise and in one of their crusoe residence to be exact and when I have the moolah in reality. Haiz. (sung to the tune of "I wish I was a rich man..lalala..")

After exploring the hotel's website a little further, I found that the resort is closed at the moment due to the tsunami. Their last update was on 5th Jan so hopefully they are back in business by now. It would have been such a waste if this beautiful place is forever lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home