Friday, July 15, 2005

Anticipation...

Anticipation...

Leaving for Perth tomorrow for a 10 day driving holiday and I can hardly wait.
Coincidently Miyagi has wrote an article about trip blogging which makes for interesting reading as well as echoing the exact same sentiments that I was having. I can just envision myself dropping into every internet cafe along the way just to keep a documented account of the trip but I think the others will probably kill me first for making them stop and wait while I blog or check my flickr account. Guess the good old pen and paper will have to do til I get back and write a proper narration of the trip. Hope I dont get any withdrawal symptoms during this trip.

We are bringing along our new toy - canon EOS 350D SLR camera as well as my trusty companion, the ixus 700, so expect heaps of professional looking photos...if I can figure out all the cheem looking functions on the SLR camera that is. Some of my friends in flickr are already anticipating good travel photos from me. How stressful is that... *rolls eyes*

Anyway, no more blogging for the next 10 days (not like I blog daily but oh well)

3 Comments:

Blogger baobei said...

i did that for my spain trip.... dropping at every Internet cafe..

but not for subsequent trips..

1:45 am, July 15, 2005  
Blogger misunderstood said...

have a safe and enjoyable trip! and take lots of photos for your blog!

8:36 pm, July 15, 2005  
Blogger *** said...

"Oh! look at that kangaroo crossing the road. pull over, and give me my camera!"

" slow down the drive, i want a close up shot of that flower on my left."

"where is the switch? need to recharge my camera batteries"

"internet cafe, 20 minutes walk from the motel? alright, i take a walk. someone might have left me some messages.oh yes, i will just upload some photos."

3:25 pm, July 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home