Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Birthday to me....

Happy Birthday to me....

I turn 32 today.
Unlike previous years where I always take this day off, I actually had to go to work today because we have an external audit from a client.
Its been a busy and tiring day but the well wishes I received from friends and family all day long made the day very memorable indeed. People I didnt think remember my birthday send me birthday smses and emails or called me on my phone to wish me many happy returns of the day.

After the 30s, gifts no longer matter to me anymore. All I want are heartfelt well wishes and quality time spend with good friends. Speaking of which, the cake above was the result of a surprise mini party last night with close friends organised by hubbz.

I have been a very lucky girl. My birthdays have always been memorable and this year more so.

On a side note, I found out that I share close birthdays with some of my fav bloggers - LMD and mrbrown. That appeals so much to the closet groupie in me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I browsed through your pictures real quick, how come they are all pictures of food and etc hahaha... where are your pics? anyway i love food too... nice to be back in touch with ya~

11:06 pm, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home