Saturday, December 15, 2001

French and other language

More stuff from the net

Harlez-vous francais?: Can you drive a French motorcycle?
Ex post fucto: Lost in the mail
Idios amigos: We're wild and crazy guys!
Veni, VIPi, Vici: I came; I'm a very important person; I conquered
J'y suis, J'y pestes: I can stay for the weekend
Cogito Eggo sum: I think; therefore, I am a waffle
Rigor Morris: The cat is dead
Respondez s'il vous plaid: Honk if you're Scots
Que sera, serf: Life is feudal
Le roi est mort. Jive le roi: The King is dead. No kidding.
Posh mortem: Death styles of the rich and famous
Pro Bozo publico: Support your local clown
Monage a trois: I am three years old
Felix navidad: Our cat has a boat
Haste cuisine: Fast French food
Veni, vidi, vice: I came, I saw, I partied
Quip pro quo: A fast retort
Aloha oy!: Love; greetings; farewell; from such a pain you should never know
Mazel ton!: Lots of luck
Apres Moe, le deluge: Larry and Curly get wet
Ich liebe rich: I'm really crazy about having dough
Fui generis: What's mine is mine
Ca va sans dirt: And that's not gossip
Merci rien: Thanks for nothin'
Amicus puriae: Platonic friend
L'etat, c'est moo: I'm bossy around here
L'etat, c'est Moe: All the world's a stooge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home