Sunday, April 17, 2005

Obsessed

Have been rather obsessed with taking pictures with my new (ok not so new coz its a couple of months old) cameraphone. I've got pictures of everything from fairy lights at the carpark, food to flowers and my dog. Fuelling this obsession is the ability and ease of uploading these photos to my flickr account. The only thing that isnt so great about the cameraphone is the lousy resolution of the photos and the super limited storage space. Its like trying to paint a great work of art using crayons and then finding out that the canvas is too large to go into the store room. This is why I am eyeing that digital camera that will fit into my pocket, that I can bring with me wherever I go. Anyway, here is a sample of what I have taking with my cameraphone. So hate that lousy resolution.

Chijmes

African Violets

More colourful cows

More orchids

Fairy lights

Sexyblogger

Caesar Salad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home