Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Back to work

Arrive back tired but happy.
Good thing I decided to take monday off instead of going straight to work as I originally plan. I pretty much just spend the whole day sleeping and unpacking stuff. After that was the usuals: dinner with in-laws, dinner with my parents etc etc.

Quite a few things happened while we were away…
• The blogger.con that I missed. I saw the pictures for it and read all the articles. Dang!! it seem really fun.
• The new ruling on down payment for housing was reduced to 10% from the original 20%. This created a feeding frenzy on the stock market as well as on the property market. I made a bet with a friend that housing prices will not be up by 20% after a year.
• Another friend is 3 month pregnant and we didn’t even know it when she was here for a short break a couple of weeks ago.
• The new library was just up in the Bugis area and already there are heaps of photos of the place on flickr. Looks like I have major catching up to do :P

Anyway, I have been swamped with work since I got back. Looking at the current work schedule for second half of the year, it seems that we will be too busy to even take pee breaks. I’ve started to organise and upload my photos on flickr though so that’s a good start but write-ups of the trip will probably be a bit longer so be patient people.

Oh ya. After this trip, we are officially known as the couple who took pictures of everything except people hehehehe. Cant help it lah…new camera leh. Digital somemore…so shiok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home