Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tagged

From Baobei (not hubbz's dog)

Name five of life’s simple pleasures that you like most, then pick five people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used:

1. Have the whole house to myself while lounging on the sofa with a book, soothing music, hot coffee and snacks.
2. Shooting pictures of food and flowers with my camera
3. Flickring
4. Getting a good massage
5. Anything non related to work

Tag
Chocokat
My evil twin brother
MercerMachine

(Hmmm that’s about all the people I can think of…other than wata who is already tagged and so can’t be tagged again…)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...can't tag me. weili cheated by being the first one.

11:53 am, February 26, 2006  
Blogger baobei said...

its no cheating..

eh the links not working arh?

6:14 pm, February 26, 2006  
Blogger chocokat0718 said...

oops, am I supposed to do this also? hehehe ;)

11:08 pm, February 26, 2006  
Blogger eyes said...

@wata: Yeah boy! Makes it so much harder just to fill up that space for the next few people to tag coz most of my friends don't blog hehehe.

@Baobei: Yeah I just noticed. Will get it rectified.

@Kathya: Yes please :D

10:08 am, February 27, 2006  
Blogger chocokat0718 said...

Hehehe, I've done it! ;)

7:13 pm, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home