Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Xmas friends!!

Merry Xmas!!!!

Its that time of the year again
When holidays are plentiful and the mood is light

To give thanks for the passing of the year with little mishaps
And to remember each and every lesson learned throughout

To start new resolutions for the coming year
And hope that we managed to stick by them til the end

Yes yes I know. I'm currently in a reflective/pensive/thoughtful/whatever-you-call-it mood. Must be the thought of the long weekend ahead...

4 Comments:

Blogger misunderstood said...

hey! you must be familiar with siglap area? you know a place, cheese cake cafe?

10:22 pm, December 26, 2005  
Blogger eyes said...

Yep. Its very near where I live in fact :D

12:17 am, December 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays eyes....

And it's not very happy for me because my blog company gave me a big surprise by changing it's system and all my old work is GONE...so sad....

1:16 am, December 29, 2005  
Blogger eyes said...

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Yeah I just saw your blog!!!
Gosh what happened? I was trying to leave a comment yesterday and it was down for maintenance the whole day :P

10:42 am, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home