Friday, November 18, 2005

You’ve been blogged!!!

That is the content of the email sent to me by my uni mate, Robert or Rob to his friends. Go read his blog. It contains a super ugly photo of me. I seem to have that same expression on my face whenever I’m out with him. This is me out with Rob as well.

Yakiniku

By the way, I’ve got heaps better looking photos than those. Those photos are a testament of his lousy photo taking skills in addition to his lousy ice-cream flavour picking skills.

I first got to know Rob because he was a transfer student from the computer science (or was it computer engineering) course. Everyone thought he was nuts to transfer over to the chemical engineering course but nobody wanted to tell him that in his face, mainly because we quickly found out that he has got superb computing skills (so useful during that stupid computer programming subject we had to take) and that he scored heaps better in his assignments than the most of us ever did. Having an extra person whom we can copy our assignments from was more important to us back then than telling said person the truth so that he won’t have wasted his youth and the best part of his life on something nasty like chemical engineering. The harm is too late to undone now.

Like Leia & Luke, the recognition of kindred spirits came much later during the course of our association. Topics like praying at the Goddess of Mercy’s temple and burning of photos frequently peppered our conversations, understood by none except for those linked in souls. It is definitely good to have found my long lost brother at last.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

right....that bowl of ice cream doesn't seem very tasty to me either. Mint chip.......

1:21 am, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: "I seem to have that same expression on my face whenever I’m out with him"
Just means she's always happy to see me.

8:05 pm, November 22, 2005  
Blogger chocokat0718 said...

OMG< that is not a bad photo of you!! ;D

5:01 am, November 23, 2005  
Blogger baobei said...

can't view ur flickr pics....

the ice cream looks good, tho i have my reservations about mint chip ice cream.

LOL

1:52 am, November 24, 2005  
Blogger eyes said...

@anon: Everything else was good....except for the mint chip.

@Rob: hur hur hur. Very funny -.-

@chocokat: Hehehe Rob will be really happy to hear you say that :D

@baobei: Tweaked it. Now you should be able to see the pictures. That ice cream place is reallly nice.

1:24 pm, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home