Thursday, October 13, 2005

Caffeine overdosed

Chocolate covered coffee bean

Perhaps I am getting a bit senile these days...

I normally limit myself to a mug of coffee per day but I had coffee from freshly ground beans for breakfast this morning because I wanted to finish the pack of milk in the fridge. Went to the office, promptly forgot about my breakfast coffee and had another mug of coffee from the Jarrah coffee mix that my colleague pass along for me to try. .

I only remembered why I was this O.O awake the whole morning at about 11am and all that time I was still boasting to my uni classmate (over email) that I didn't doze off in the car today and was very alert even though I slept at 2am the night before. I even remember wondering vaguely why I couldn't seem to doze off in the car like all the other days.

30 minutes ago, I wanted to take shots for this week's friday food fiesta sugar week (see above) and chose chocolate covered coffee beans. After taking the shots, I promptly stuffed myself with a whole pack of the said candy and then only remembered 5 minutes ago that shit! that's another mega dose of caffeine for today.

Yeah...am definitely getting senile these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home