Friday, September 09, 2005

Rubbish in my hole

Have you ever felt like the whole world is having a party around you but you are stuck in a deep grubby hole that you can't get out of...and in the meantime, people are throwing all their rubbish over your head into your little hole?

I was feeling somewhat pissed at work today. And terribly disappointed in some of my colleagues. I guess it was to be expected. Afterall, its every man for themselves plus now that the company functions on fulfilling KPIs instead of just completing tasks, its been getting steadily worse. I can no longer count on my colleagues to perform tasks in the grey areas because everyone just tells you that its not on their KPI or that its not on their priority list. I understand that there are a lot of projects going on at the moment but hey, its not like I am asking for things which I should be doing myself.

Anyway, the result of this afternoon's major emotional overhaul is that I did something which I now feel is pretty stupid of me. I won't go into details but boy am I hoping that I can somehow reverse time. I really have to learn to just stay quiet when I am not thinking straight.

In the meantime, I will just have go burn extra joss sticks at the temple in hope that I win first prize 4D or toto so that I can quit my job, stay at home and shake legs.

4 Comments:

Blogger baobei said...

1st prize 4D not enough ah.. unless u buy a lot..

kekekek

*hugs*

8:45 pm, September 14, 2005  
Blogger eyes said...

Realllly???
Dang there goes my shake legs plan!
Oh ya..I saw Alice's wedding photos on flickr the other day :P
Did you go for her wedding?

10:50 pm, September 15, 2005  
Blogger baobei said...

LOL

yeah have full day's duties on her wedding day as well...

u saw the wedding album pics? or actual day photos?

gosh u've been surfing flickr all the time to see? is it that easy to use?

4:24 am, September 17, 2005  
Blogger eyes said...

Actual day photos :P
Was looking at a raffles marina sunset photo in the sg flickr group when I saw the description saying "Alice & Wilkie's wedding" so I went to the album set to see if its what I suspected :P

12:21 pm, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home