Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hubbz's bird day

Next friday is Hubbz's bird day.
I've already decided on where I am going to bring him - Mag's wine kitchen.
I saw a review of the place in Chubbyhubby's post and have been fascinated ever since.
So fascinated in fact that I called them up yesterday to make reservation for 2....for this friday
and sms Hubbz to keep this friday free...

Lucky I noticed my stupidity this afternoon...and called the restaurant to change it to next friday. They must be laughing at my sotong-ness after they put down the phone.
Haiz *palm to forehead*
No wonder Hubbz was asking me why he needs to keep this friday free.

2 Comments:

Blogger baobei said...

there's a flogger's party at Mags before..

tell me what's the damage like, been wanting to try the place...

but think better save $$ lah.. spending too much lately.. and doing MORE online shopping again..

3:17 am, September 22, 2005  
Blogger eyes said...

Yep that's the one I read and another previous post.

Its 40 plus for 2 course dinner and 50 plus for 3 course not including wine or dessert. Hee

1:46 pm, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home