Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Homework

Homework

I've never done so much reading up and researching on a holiday destination before. Ever.

I'm not sure if its because it is Europe or because me and my mom will be going to Paris where I was told speaking any other foreign language probably garners one more help than than if I was speaking fluent English.
Anyway, that aside, I am seriously seriously excited about going. I want to see all the art museums, natural science museums, palaces, cathedrals etc etc because I probably won't have another chance (excuse) to go again. Add to that, there is a huge probability that I will be meeting up with chocokat which is another major excitement in itself.

So do forgive me if I have to neglect my blog while I go practice my "Bonjour Monsieur.....une chocolat chaud s'il vous plait.....Mon dieu!! Manifique!!!" (Actually...is that last phrase italian or french? *scratches head*)

1 Comments:

Blogger chocokat0718 said...

I've booked my flight, I've booked my flight!! :D
Check your flickr for details, hehehe! YAY! I'm excited!! :D

8:06 pm, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home