Thursday, May 19, 2005

May the force be with you!

Went to the movie, we did.
The force was out in full swing yesterday night at Great World. The storm troopers, the jedi masters, Sith lords and even Lara Croft was there I think, with her funky short fur lined white cape. We joked about watching the movie in full costume but we didn�t actually do it. Guess the force wasn�t that strong in us afterall.
Lord brown was there though and the force is strong in that one. I thought I might have been mistaken when I spotted the blog master himself standing at the ticket counter with his award winning lightsaber but I wasn�t coz I read this this morning. WOW! I actually saw the great master himself in real life. How exciting is that!!!!!!!! Apparently I wasn't the only one to recognise the brown one that night. Maybe we should have a "Spot the brown one" contest. Like that "Where is Wally Wallace" game...50 points if you spot mrbrown somewhere in singapore, +10 points if you got to stand next to him, +30 points if you managed to take a picture of him and upload to the internet, +50 points if you can do it without the master knowing it, -1000 points if he caught you taking his picture and then there will a monthly tabulation and the blogger with the highest score gets to be browned for that month. Hahahaha I think I sound like a stalker. The brown one is still the master though. He watched the 7 plus show and got home in time to blog about it while I caught the later show, got home at 1 plus, woke up exhausted and can only secretly blog about it at work. Learn from the master, I must. Coincidentally, another friend bought the 11 plus tickets at the same theatre and after many smses to and fro, we concluded that the earlier the show, the more sideline entertainment there was. His show time had many people appearing in full gear and accessories. Mine had a handful with gear and/or accessories. Hers had nobody in gear or accessories and there were very minimal cheering and clapping.

Anyway, another discovery I made yesterday was a new use for my cameraphone. We had fun trying to capture images on the big screen with our cameraphone. Here�s a couple shots we got.
Pre movie entertainment 1
Pre movie entertainment 2
Got the pirated vcd feel or not? Hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home