Sunday, May 29, 2005

Nothing in particular

Have been meaning to blog about my massive addiction on chinese trashy novels but as of yet, have neither time nor patience to compose anything. I've learned quite a few interesting things from months of voracious devouring of chinese trashy novels though.

1. I can read hokkien and 台灣國語 much better than I originally thought. Sentences like 我粉喜歡你 actually do make sense to me. Ok I dont have any other more challenging examples at this moment coz I'm old and I'm getting senile but I'll post something up and link back the next time I find something worth putting up.

2. I've also learn about how the japanese 招財貓 came about. This is a long story and I'll post when I finally finish typing the whole story. In chinese of course...and perhaps with an english translation if I am feeling generous that day.

3. There is actually a more interesting way to say 我在拉肚子 and that is 我的屁股在吐 。So yeah....the next time hubbz is hogging the toilet, I can ask him.....你的屁股在吐嗎﹖

2 Comments:

Blogger baobei said...

我粉喜歡你 ??? 哈哈哈 哈哈哈

4:44 pm, June 01, 2005  
Blogger eyes said...

Yeah I made that up hehehe but its a classic example of taiwanese accented mandarin though :P

8:34 am, June 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home