Saturday, March 25, 2006

Friday Food Fiesta (Waffles Week)

Friday Food Fiesta (Waffles Week)

I almost didn't get to eat waffles this week. My usual partner in crime *cough* food buddy has gone AWOL on me. Actually she had a day off work today.

The original plan was to go buy some ready made waffles, heat them up in the toaster and then perhaps drizzle some honey and nuts on top. However, I found a new food buddy today so I got to eat this at Bakerzin instead - crispy home made waffles with cream cheese ice cream and raspberry sauce.

The wait staff probably thought we were either photography addicts or just plain inadept with a camera because we were taking non stop photos of the dishes that were placed in front of us. Probably the latter coz he strolled up to our table, whispered "Try the macro mode!" and strolled off.

6 Comments:

Blogger chocokat0718 said...

omg, hahaha... that is funny!!

8:47 pm, March 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehhee..that's pretty funni. James got really tired of me taking pictures of our food because he can't eat them right after they are served...and that makes any hungry man mad...

8:41 am, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehee..that's funni. James got tired of me taking pictures of our food...he just doesn't like the idea of looking at his food but can't touch...hahahahha

8:42 am, March 28, 2006  
Blogger eyes said...

Yep that's the same with everyone around me too...

1:21 pm, April 19, 2006  
Blogger baobei said...

looking at that makes me wanna do my own waffles at home!

3:11 am, May 04, 2006  
Blogger eyes said...

Hee go get one. Waffle machine not expensive these days :D

5:24 pm, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home