Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blog Updates

Comfort food

Yep. Time for a little blog update for this site of mine.

I've went and came back from my Europe trip. The trip was realllly fantastic. Not just because quite a few expenses were paid for by my brother or that he managed to find us quite a good deal on the accomodation front and paid for that too. Its the sights, sounds, climate and every little thing all rolled into one great experience. They say one should see Europe at least once during their lifetime and now I truly believed that. Anyway, more updates on that later after I sorted out my photos.

I've gone and got the viral flu right before the flight home so my head is still a little stuffed up and I havent quite got back my usual energy. Drats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home