Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Smell...

What is it about a certain smell that just brings back memories, thoughts about a certain somebody who used to be in your life or just a general being of happiness?

I used to sniff motorcycle fumes and think happy thoughts of Taiwan. Of the thrill of going back to visit relatives and cousins. Of all the glorious food that I would get to eat. The excitment of going to a night market and looking at trinkets.

I used to sniff CK one and think of that ex whom I was so glad didn't last. The hurting words he said. Him asking me if I would buy discounted luxury goods if I was rich and the "wrong" answer I gave him. Of him following me home after school and wondering why I didn't beg him to come back into my life again like I always used to.

The jasmine in the garden have bloomed tonight and I remember another night in another place, another time where I stood in the moonlight with my eyes closed and filling my lungs with the intoxicating fragrance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrm......lucky that relationship didn't last. *pat* *pat*

7:19 am, June 01, 2006  
Blogger eyes said...

Hehehe yeah I was pretty glad to end it then :D

8:56 pm, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home