Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another meme.....

which I am doing only because someone threatened me with a "otherwise I won't look you up next time I'm in Singapore"

4 Things about me
-----------------

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Student (Its the longest job of my life so far and I never got paid a cent for it)
2. My mom’s companion, translator, porter & jack-of-all-trades during holidays (I’m so glad my mom doesn’t read my blog…)
3. Tutor
4. Validation Engineer

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. LOTR
2. Il Mare (Korean, chick flick)
3. Love Letters (Japanese, chick flick)
4. Sliding Doors

Four places I have lived:
1. Sydney
2. Jurong, Sg
3. Bukit Timah, Sg
4. Siglap, Sg

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Lost (Though I have yet to see an episode of it)
2. Desperate housewives
3. CSI
4. Charmed

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. NZ
2. Most of Malaysia
3. Taipei, Taiwan (Visiting relatives also count as holidays)
4. London, GB

Four (non work) websites I visit daily:
1. Flickr
2. My extreme tracker acct for this blog (To see what other XXX search words leads ppl to this blog)
3. Hotmail, Gmail
4. Other people’s blogs (Yeah. Don’t do much else on a daily basis)

Favourite foods:
1. Taiwanese street food
2. My mom’s Taiwanese beef noodles
3. Japanese
4. Every other edible thing on earth

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere other than my office
2. Anywhere other than my office
3. Anywhere other than my office
4. Anywhere other than my office

4 other people to tag:
Ermmm. I think I rather the buck stops here.

2 Comments:

Blogger baobei said...

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere other than my office
2. Anywhere other than my office
3. Anywhere other than my office
4. Anywhere other than my office


this is HILARIOUS... HAHAHA

5:59 am, April 26, 2006  
Blogger eyes said...

Hehe yeah this goes to show how much love I have for my office :P

2:28 pm, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home