Friday, June 16, 2006

Stuff to ponder about...

Go read this by smoot.

I wanted to leave a comment on her blog but I thought I will write it here instead. At risk of revealing my low IQ quotient, the first thought that ran through my mind was… “Errr, sperm got smell meh? Strong enough that someone from behind you can get a whiff of it when you stand up?”

Not that I doubt her story. No siree! (She’s a lawyer. I don’t want to be sued for defamation.) I’m just curious that’s all. As in like “REALLY? Can smell? What does it smell like?”

Yeah. I know. I am married and I should know but I don’t.

So, can anyone tell me....

“What does sperm from yesterday really smell like?”

I want to know because you know, I don’t want to walk around the office and have my colleagues thinking to themselves “Yep. She’s had SOME last night!”

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is...hrm...yeeewww....

1:24 pm, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I know is, it smells like 'chlorine' (did I spell it right?) when it's just out from the oven (penis). But I got no idea what's the smell of the overdued sperm.

7:46 pm, June 28, 2006  
Blogger chocokat0718 said...

Muahahahahaha! This post truly cracked me up, I love it! ;)

Eh, I have no idea. I can't imagine that day-old ejaculate smells good. The fresh stuff, though, does smell kind of like chlorine or something. You know, I was walking one day and I got a whiff of a plant that smelled like sperm. I thought I had a dirty mind, but I don't feel so bad now! Hahahahaha! ;D

6:29 pm, July 02, 2006  
Blogger eyes said...

@wata: Hahahahahaha I know. Yeuck :P

@MLR: Yep spelling is correct. Hmm didn't know it smells like that hehehehe.

@Kat: Hahahahahaha OMG! Did you go find out what plant it was? Oh man...what are the odds of walking pass a plant that smells like the fresh stuff? Hehehehe

1:09 pm, July 17, 2006  
Blogger baobei said...

*faint*

10:34 pm, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home